Protection and advocacy program
- Effective advocacy with relevant stakeholders and parties to conflict to promote adherence to IHL and human rights law, with emphasis on humanitarian concerns.
- Institutional capacity building of Government and civil society entities at all levels for effective prevention of and response to protection challenges, with a particular focus on the most vulnerable.
- Human-rights based approaches are mainstreamed in the program design and delivery of all EFD programs.
- Community capacity enhanced for protection of the most vulnerable;
- Facilitate the availability of conducive, environment for durable solutions for protracted displaced populations