1. Community empowerment in terms of organization
2. Improved health and availability of safe and sustainable water
3. To provide education towards beneficial environmental protection
4. Increased household income and economic activity by providing entrepreneurship skill
5. To promote community sensitization for improvement of environmental and practical conservation.
6. Reduce malnutrition and food insecurity that cause irreparable damage to livelihoods, thereby reducing self-sufficiency through introducing sustainable food security and livelihoods improvement initiatives.
7. Improve the protection of and respect for the human rights and dignity of vulnerable populations – with a special focus on IDPs, women, children and marginalized groups – through effective advocacy and the application of a rights-based approach across all sectors;
8. Build the capacity of local CBOs, women groups, youth groups in better management practices, service delivery etc.
9. To enhance education and skills training access to youth and adults to promote employment opportunities.
10. Enhance peace building, human rights and democracy promotion.